Home | Getting Started | Help | Banking | Games | Download Free Software | Players Club | Promotions | About Us | Contact Us
Free Slot Machines Casino - Slot Machine News

 

Harrah’s Slot Machines are a Hit

Chester has never seen the likes of an event such of this one – slot machines right in their own back yard. Harrah’s Casino and Racetrack is officially open for business, and the residents of Chester could not be more excited about getting their chance to play the slot machines. There were so many cars of slot machine fans trying to get in that it was simply absurd how long people were willing to wait in line to get into the casino.

The road was packed, and by 10:30 am the first four floors of the parking garage were already filled. Scores of people wanting to play the slot machines and get a glimpse at the casino waited for hours to get their chance. Many were traditionally customers of Atlantic City, Delaware, and North Carolina. Some say that because of the proximity of the slot machines here to the ones in other states, they will definitely be spending most, if not all, of their money playing these instead.

But it wasn’t just the slot machine patrons who were benefiting from the new casino, there was also the matter of the charities who had gotten the slot machine revenue from the weekend. The casino had two groups – the United Way of Southeast Delaware County and the Delaware Valley Chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association – invite guests to the casino to play the slot machines. All of the proceeds from the event would be split between the two charities equally. The charities were going to split $113,850, which is 45% of what was brought in – the state took the other 55%.

 

Back to Monthly Archive // Main Slot Machine News Index



About Us | Privacy | Terms & Conditions | Gamblers Anonymous | News
©  Free Slot Machines Casino.com. All rights reserved.